Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dear Anonymous Commenter

Thanks for taking the time to look at, and post a comment on my blog. Just so you know, if you swear, I'll reject it. Find another way, please. "What the heck are you talking about?" would have been published. Just FYI.

And what the heck I am talking about, if it's not obvious to you (or perhaps the video didn't show up on your screen) is the AMC television show MadMen, of which I posted a clip below. It is frustrating, misogynistic, captivating, well-written, and has the best sets and costumes I've seen on television in a very long time. It won an emmy for best something or other. I'm busy watching the first season now, and am thoroughly enjoying and hating it all at the same time. I want the clothes, but if a man spoke to me that way he'd lose a body part before he finished his sentence.

So that's what the He** I'm talking about. Now next time, clean it up and I won't have to go to all this trouble.

Thank you.
La Rêveuse

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...