I may do my shopping today or tomorrow, depending. Rowan had a freak out from 2-4 AM, so we slept in (I joined her for the AM nap) and she's down again. If she sleeps like she did yesterday (a 3 hour nap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), then we'll put it off. I have to run tomorrow anyway, have some prescriptions to pick up and dry cleaner/shoe repair, etc. to do.
So without further ado...
- Monday: Slow Cooker Beef Stew, salad, leftover corn muffins (got bumped, because Dr. B took me out on Saturday.)
- Tuesday: Homemade Pizza (last week I found a local pizzeria's "kit" at the store, with sauce, crust and cheese, but it had 2 pizzas worth in it. Going to use up the second one.) Toppings: black olives, artichoke hearts, chicken sausage.
- Wednesday: Dr. B has a meeting, and I'm planning an Altoona shopping trip, so it's either leftovers or grab something out, depending on timing.
- Thursday: Cream of Leftovers Soup made with leftover chicken sausage and leftover rice from last week, carrots, and celery; bread.
- Friday: Tuna melts, chips, carrot sticks and pickles. (We had leftovers, so never made the tuna sandwiches last week.)
- Saturday: Lunch= ham and cheese sandwiches, tomato/roasted red pepper soup. Supper=Dr. B's request: Beef and Black Bean Enchiladas (his favorite)
- Sunday: Lunch=leftover enchiladas Supper=Dr. B cooks his specialty! Coconut Curry Chicken with butternut squash and raisins, brown rice.