Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nutella is health food, right?


She loves Nutella., originally uploaded by MrsBinParis.

She must be going through a big growth spurt. Clothes that fit last week don't now, and in a span of 2 days went from wearing her shoes to "these hurt!" She wants to graze all day long, and eats more for breakfast than I do. The other day, that was Silk, 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter and nutella, a banana and a yogurt. Remember, she's not even 3 yet. She prefers crackers and peanut butter at all times of day, is eating apples by the bushel, but tends to not want to eat her meals. (And I know, I shouldn't let her and should make her eat her meals, but she is normally a great eater at mealtime, so I'm not stressing about it. She's craving carbs right now. It's a phase.)

But I guess I don't need to worry too much--half the nutella ends up on her face, anyway. ;-)

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Perfect picture!

Anne said...

OH my goodness, you may appreciate this since you lived in France previously.
When I was in high school I was in exchange student in France. South of Toulouse. Gorgeous, desperate to go back. Anyway, along with the jars of sand and other momento's I brought back a giant jar of Nutella. I had never heard of it before and I had to share it with the world. The day after I go back to the US, I went to the grocery store and was crushed to find a jar of Nutella there. Now you can buy it at Costco! I can't believe it. But for me it's a not in our house food, not because it's bad for my daughter but bad for her mommy who has terrible self control.
Cute blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...