Monday, March 15, 2010

I do not have the skills.

Bleh.

Hate this template. Super bored with my old one. No abilities to make a new one worth a darn. Not enough readership to justify plunking down a chunk of change for a pro to do one, either (as evidenced by my paltry ad checks that show up about twice a year).

I don't even have photoshop, much less know how to use it, and I am really quite lost. This is what I've done for tonight. I guess you could say it's a little bit of nesting. I want it to look fantastic, but really am stuck in 1998 when it comes to web design. Blogger doesn't make it exactly easy to make it look good (you can change it, but only within their parameters), and I don't have the energy to figure out switching everything to a different site at the moment. So there you go.

If the template fairy wants to show up, she'll be welcome. For now, I'm going to eat another S'mores Brownie and then go to bed.

5 comments:

Irene said...

what would you like to do?
I can help you!

Julie said...

Looks better than mine ...

Ronica said...

Julie! You totally just helped. I couldn't figure out how to get my posts to stretch wider and how to get my header to stretch into the margin--your template was much better!!! Thanks!!!

Irene, I'll be talking to you soon. You are a dear. :)

Aimee said...

I think less is more. I've been struggling with this too trying to find th perfect template. Bu I like this header maybe a little less photos but I love that you have large and small pictures. Keep working at it. You'll find your blog feel.

Anonymous said...

Blogger templates are so many to finish. It can look wonderful no skills required but if stuck contact me for help.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...