Recently, a friend emailed me wanting me to describe her in one word, and pass it on to everyone I know, waiting for responses from all of them.
I was a little scared of the words people would use to describe me. (She responded with "classy" which I liked so I just stuck with the one response.)
Now, MamaBear hits me with this one. OK, I'll bite! Repost it if you want--and send the link, because I'd love to read them!
YOU CAN ONLY TYPE ONE WORD!
Not as easy as you might think. Change the
answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your significant other? wonderful
3. Your hair? frustrating
4. Your mother? Heaven
5. Your father? Williston
6. Your favorite thing? food
7. Your dream last night? forgotten
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. The room you're in? cluttered
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? France! :)
14. Where were you last night? library
15. What you're not? zen
16. Muffins? Delicious!
17. One of your wish list items? pedicure
18. Where you grew up? Fargo
19. The last thing you did? read
20. What are you wearing? jeans
21 Your TV? dusty
22. Your pets? important
23. Your computer? overused
24. Your life? chosen
25. Your mood? excited
26. Missing someone? always
27. Your car? hybrid!
28. Something you're not wearing? socks
29. Favorite store? Target
30. Your summer? anticipated
31. Like someone? Most
32. Your favorite color? red
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? forgotten
35. Who will repost this???? You!