Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hungry Camera



After taking a few photos and videos, my memory card came up full. Full? It's huge! This was a red flag, so I hooked it up and started to dig around rather than just letting iPhoto do its thing, and I found a bunch of videos stuck on my camera that never got put in my computer for some reason. Last night I transfered them to my computer, but fearing a crash (it would be my luck) I wanted to save them somewhere else. Can't lose those precious gurgles, after all.

Enter Flickr, who now stores video, too (though there are a few longer ones it won't take.) I'm busy loading them to the site, and need to do some serious editing as it says they were all taken yesterday, for some reason not being able to access the date they were actually filmed.

Looking back, it's hard to believe she was really that little, hairless, and helpless. The whirling dervish is now called Hurricane Rowan, and has real, actual hair (not just the downy fluff) sprouting from her noggin--pale, blonde and straight just like her Maman. She's grown gradually noisier, stronger, and more purposeful, and it's amazing for me especially to watch these, because the little changes meld into one another for me. Things I thought I saw are just not there, and others I've already forgotten. Watching now, it's incredible to see how far she's come in such a short time.

So if you want to waste a lot of time, go hit my flickr. I won't feel hurt if you don't, though. They're mostly for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She doesn't look that helpless to me! She's putting up quite a fight for that beer!

PutYourFlareOn said...

She's grown so much! It's amazing how much she looks like you and Jeff. I can't wait to see her again.

Mama Bear said...

Cute videos! Not that I watched them all, but I peeked at a few. I love the peas, bread and chicken video, all that conversation with her mouth full, reminds me of Miss 9... still.

Anonymous said...

Why do all babies under 2 LOVE beer....go figure....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...