Monday, May 07, 2007

[Crickets]

So, don't expect to hear from me for a few days.

My computer went Kablooey last night, and will be out of my hands for a few days, at least. I'll try to check my email at schools when I can, but my access will be very limited. Any comments will be published when I can, so please be patient and don't repost them eight times. I will get to them, when I can.

So, if you need to get ahold of me, you may have to write me a letter (on paper! Yes, you can do that still!!!), call on the phone, or get out the old tin cans and string.

I hear the Pony Express has a really good reputation. Guaranteed service in 3 months or less.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Doc said...

um, very, very VERY wrong to start out your blog entry that way, especially considering how near you are to the end. Scares me, in a good way. Hope all gets straightened out soon...and that we don't have another unexpected, though almost due, wait to hear from ya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...