Sunday, January 25, 2009

She Got Me: Photo tag!


Potbelly pickles, originally uploaded by MrsBinParis.

The rules are simple...
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4.Tag 4 people to do the same.


I had to do the 4th, then the 4th, then the 4th, etc. because of the way my pictures are stored, but this was it. Rowan was eating one of the ENORMOUS pickles at Potbelly in Washington DC two weeks ago. She usually loves pickles, but I think these were too much for even her. (The three of us couldn't finish it.)

OK, I tag Putyourflareon, AndieenParis, Anju, and Mrs. Chicken.

1 comment:

PutYourFlareOn said...

I love this photo of Rowan. OK... I'll get this up this week!

Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...