My friend Sarah tagged me with a meme, and since y'all know I'll do anything you tell me (OK, maybe not anything), here goes.
Seven Weird Things About Me.
(I'll have a hard time limiting it to just 7.)
1. Bright lights often make me sneeze uncontrollably. (Thank goodness for Kegels. There is no 'p' in my ants and I really want to keep it that way.)
2. I hate semicolons; I rarely use them. (HA! I used one!) So does my husband. Another reason we're a good match besides the runny eggs and the toilet-paper-over-the-top thing.
3. One of my favorite breakfasts is cold tuna casserole. With a diet Coke. And a pudding pop. (They make them again!)
(Waiting patiently while you get over the grossness of that revelation. Mushy peas, soggy potato chip topping, tuna, cola and chocolate-vanilla swirl. I know. Disgusting.)
4. Men's feet creep me out. Even nicely pedicured ones. Therefore, I hate mandals and I really, really hate man-flip-flops, with the only exception being the fisherman sandals that pretty much cover everything. I tolerate Dr. B's Chacos because he is my husband and I know his feet are clean. (At least I hope so.)
5. I hate it when people write LOL. If you can't think of a better way to tell someone they're funny, don't. I usually don't say anything because I don't want to offend any commenters who've used it, but now you know. It drives me crazy.
6. I have a sick, sick love of Spaghetti-O's with meatballs. I've been known to eat them straight out of the can, at room temperature. And despite all my stinky-cheese lovingness, I also enjoy Velveeta. ICK! I know!!! (But hey, I hate Doritos and pepperoni pizza, so there you go.)
7. I get really irritated by grammatical errors like misplaced apostrophes, your/you're, their/there/they're, ask/axe (I know it's 'dialect' but it still bugs me), "cute" spellings and when people misspell chipotle. (It's not chip-OL-te. It's chip-OT-le. Chip Oat Lay.) So much so, I considered carrying around a Sharpie and fixing them on signs. Dr. B stopped me.
I mean, cum on, dont' you know witch is witch? Your not telling me this bug's you? Their are so many reason's to axe me why I do'nt like it. Doncha wanna axe?
(Yes, I did that on purpose to make a point. Irritating, isn't it?)
So, now I want some other weirdos to come out of the woodwork. Vivi, MamaBear, Danny*... show me your quirks. (Moo hoo ha ha ha ha haaaaa!!!)
(*And yes, that was a shameless way to find out if he reads me. He follows my twitter, so maybe he does? Hoping, hoping...)