Saturday, April 12, 2008

Doublemint Doublememe

Tagged with two memes in one day, but I waited to post the second so you wouldn't get memed out (if you're not already). This one is from my cousin, Dee.

Two names you go by:
1. Mama (well, Rowan actually says, "Mamamamamamamamamama!")
2. RonBon (Nikki is the only one that calls me that, but she still does, even 20 years later!)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. hausschus
2. REI fleece jacket in sort of a cornflower blue and black. It's my current favorite "bathrobe". (Yes, I'm still in my flannel jammies.)

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. read
2. dance

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to have a good dream with my mom in it (they feel like visits)
2. to know what to do about next year

Two favorite pets you have had or have now?
1. Lucy
2. Sammy (he was everyone who knew him's favorite dog ever. How's that for good grammar?)

Two people who will fill this out: (therefore these are my tags! You're it!)
1. Andie
2. Vivi (because I'm going to totally meme-spam her. Heh.)

Two things you ate last night: (Too many things, really. Thank heavens for breast feeding or I'd be a house right now.)
1. vanilla ice cream swirled with raspberry sorbet
2. bite-size chocolate chip cookies
(Dr. B was on a business trip to Pittsburgh and didn't get home until an hour and 45 minutes AFTER he said he'd be home and he wasn't answering his phone--because it wasn't ringing--and he thought I was sleeping so he didn't want to wake me and I wasn't and I was totally freaking out.)

Two things you ate today:
1. toast with natural organic peanut butter and 3 berries jam
2. homemade plain yogurt

Two people you last talked to:
1. Rowan
2. Dr. B

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. if I say vacuum, maybe I'll do it.
2. ditto for change the sheets.

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas (I just wish it wasn't so much work.)
2. Halloween (does anyone say Arbor Day?)

Two favorite vacations:
1. France (I got a whole year!)
2. New Orleans (I've been 3 times. Love the food, the culture, the music, the history.)

Two Favorite Drinks:
1. Arnie Palmer (unsweetened brewed iced tea and lemonade mixed together--favorite summer drink ever.)
2. root beer float (that counts, right? Ice cream melts into a liquid, so it's a drink!)

Birthday:
August 13 (The Ides of August! Whatever that means...)

Now copy, paste and blog it. I look forward to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil. But I'll do it. ;)

Mama Bear said...

I am waiting patiently for photos from the reception!
hint hint

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...