Saturday, April 28, 2007

April Showers

Last weekend, my sister and step-mother threw a shower for me, Dr. B and Zizou in Minneapolis. Dr. B couldn't be there, but friends and family came from far and wide (Minnesota, North Dakota and even Montana) to celebrate the future "little B" who's on the way. What you can't see is all the great food I we ate (including a divine crème brûlée cheesecake), the wonderful gifts they brought for our daughter, the great conversations, laughter and all the fun we had. It was a great weekend!!!

Thanks to everyone who joined us in the festivities, and especially to my sister and Pam for putting it all together. I feel so loved.

Check out more photos on my flickr site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice shower (I looked at the pix) and you look great! Wow, not much longer to wait now, huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...