Tuesday, June 12, 2007

our new family!


our new family!, originally uploaded by MrsBinParis.

She's here, after 29 hours of labor. Long story, and I don't have the energy to write it now, but know that she's beautiful, and perfect, and has a heck of a set of lungs on her! (I just wish she didn't like to give us a concert every morning from 2-5.)

Rowan Amelia

born June 9, 2007; 8:03 AM

7 lbs. 5 oz., 19.5 inches long

Light brown hair, great big eyes, and she smells like a sugar cookie.

We love her so very much.

More later, when we've recovered a bit...

More pictures on my flickr page, and more to come.

Oh, and if you've tried to call, sorry--I don't often get a chance to answer the phone. When she's not eating, awake or screaming, I'm doing my very best to sleep. It doesn't always work, but I'm trying. I would love to hear from you soon, but will need a little time to adjust.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations. You and Dr. B look so happy. I wish the three of you many precious moments, lots of fun filled hours and love every single day.

Best wishes from a long time reader.

moi said...

Congratulations!! Rowan Amelia is a beautifully fitting name for such a striking miss! You are truly blessed.

Hugs & kisses,

Shalynn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I love the name you selected - very distinctive! Keep up the good job taking care of you and the wee one.

Smgjulie

buzzgirl said...

Congratulations, and welcome to the "Mom Club!"

Vivi said...

Congratulations again, sweetie! We love ya!

PutYourFlareOn said...

Welcome home!

Andie said...

I was going to give you a call today or tomorrow, but I'm thinking that next week might be better. I TOTALLY understand. When we first brought Gab home, everything seemed so overwhelming because I was so tired, and that was only after 3 hours of labor. 29 hours- wow! You go girl!

I am SO happy for you all and hope that in a couple of years Rowan and Louise can play dolls together (or princesses, or house, or KNIT!) Hug to you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She looks amazing. Et bon courage pour ces premiers jours!

Anonymous said...

29 hours? You win. My sister's first was 26 and I thought that was long enough. But the result? Perfection! You all look lovely together and congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

She is indeed a very beautiful baby. I was so happy to meet my niece. I hope everything is going well, and call when you can or if you need anything. I hope you are getting little bits of rest. :)
Auntie Roxanne

Anonymous said...

We are SO excited for your family! Congratulation! Can't wait to meet Rowan in July. Rest when you can, and love her every minute! Call my brother and his wife for some ideas, they've been doing a great job!
Your Cuz in ND

Mel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! on you new little one. Babies are so much fun, especially since they truly are so innocent.
Auntie Rox was proudly showing off pictures yesterday and you have a cutie pie!!
- Melissa (Rox's friend)

Carrie said...

Yay! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

29 hours??! my God.

again, congratulations, she's a beauty.

Heather said...

Linked here from Momster...

She is so beautiful! And Geminis are loads of FUN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...