Monday, September 24, 2012

Red carpet ready


Red carpet ready, originally uploaded by MrsBinParis.

Last night was it, the big event: the Mooeys. Many of the Community Stars were out, sparkled up and looking glamorous. For a ham like me, this was the perfect event--a chance to embiggen my hair, put on the most glitzy things I own (stopping one step shy of drag queen) and laugh and hug and celebrate the great fun, hard work and wonderful friends I made over the last two years working with the State College Community Theater. The musical for which I directed the orchestra this summer, Guys and Dolls, won for Best Musical! I am very excited to be involved in future productions. Watch for Legally Blonde: The Musical, coming to the State Theater February 8 and 9. It's, like, gonna rock!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...